Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Mom's Sweetest, Delicious, And Super Flavored Food!






Yum! What a delicious food! Amish White Bread is delicious, you got to try one of these!
Guess who's the cooker? My Mom! My mom is a baker and one of the sweetest mom ever!
Here's some other pictures that my mom cooked deliciously.


Mocha Toffe Cake With Whipped Cream!


Snicker-Doodle! For you-dle!


B-A-N-A-N-A C-A-K-E-!


Spring Roll!


Cherry Whipped Cream Cake! (my favoriye food)


Cinnamon Roll With Almond!


Sugar Named Cookies!


Ice Box Cake



Cream Puff!(my favorite of all, again)




Tira Misu!



Hot Dog Bread! It is not made of real dogs anyway.



Chocolate Cake!


Cupcakes!


Pavlova! ( It's also my favorite)


Chocolate Cake again!


Three Lachee!


Cheese Filling With Soft Crust! ( my favorite, again)


So here's my mom's cooking and I hope you guys like my first blog slash post, hope you like it, see ya' later!
Love ya'll!





No comments:

Post a Comment